Setting Financial Goals
No matter if you love money or not, you'll benefit from setting financial goals and proper financial planning. Have you considered how much you really want to make and what you're willing to do for the money?
So many times I hear stories of people just doing their job for the money, without any real passion. When setting your financial goals, it's important to consider the big picture and plan your finances properly.
Since you're reading this page, I know that you want more of the good stuff in life: money, happiness and fun. As you probably know, proper financial planning and the resulting financial security does not equal happiness but it does take the pressure off and allow for less worry and more fun opportunities.
With proper financial planning, you'll be able to paint the picture that you want to have in your life and achieve it.
When you're doing your financial planning, start from the end of your life and work backwards. Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you want to retire? When?
2. What do you want to do during your retirement?
3. How much do you want to retire with?
4. As important as it is to save for retirement and invest your money so it grows, it's just as important to have a strategy to pull it out. A certified financial planning coach can help you with your strategy:
5. Where do you have to be now in order to steadily make progress towards your goal?
6. Do you simply want to be paid for your time or do you want to create multiple streams of residual income?
7. How much do you need to make monthly to cover your bills and allow yourself to travel and have fun?
All of these questions are important factors when considering your financial goals. Do yourself a favor and answer these questions. Write it in your journal or use our
free life planning tools.
and our foolproof
smart goalsetting process.
Success in setting financial goals and reaching them can be easy and natural when you give yourself the opportunity to create the right mindset.
Still want more tools?
Almost all the tools you need for success are on this website so explore and have fun with it! And when you want to take your development and success a step further,
personal coaching may be for you.
return from Setting Financial Goals to Goal-Setting-Genie homepage